Effective date: July 05, 2021
Scripted Jewelry LLC ("us", "we") operates the website https://www.ScriptedJewelry.com (the Site).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you visit the Site and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve Scripted Jewelry LLC. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visithttp://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
USE OF DATA
Scripted Jewelry LLC uses the collected Personal Information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service
- To monitor the usage of the site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information. You can also opt out of Google Analytics.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
- FACEBOOK -https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE -https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING -https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Scripted Jewelry LLC
1939 Wentzville Parkway Suite 229
Wentzville MO 63385